The school lays great emphasis on discipline. The following are regarded as a breach of school discipline.
- Slackness, disobedience and disregard of the school rules.
- Lack of good manners, words or actions likely to lower the image of the school.
The school reserves the right to expel students whose diligence or progress in studies is considered unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to other students. Immorality, insubordination or contempt of authority and causing damage to school property are always sufficient reasons for punitive action to be taken immediately by the school authority.
- Parents are requested not to enter classrooms to see their children or teachers during school hours.
- Parents are required to inform the school office immediately. If there is any change in their address, telephone numbers and other relevant information.
- Children when sick should not be sent to school to attend classes. The parents cannot hold the institution responsible for any claims arising through illness and accident.
- Parents attention I drawn to the fact that criticism of the school or teacher in the presence of a child should be strictly avoided, because it causes the students to lose respect for their teachers with consequent failure to learn from them and retards their progress.
- Parents can meet the Principal and teachers on stipulated days after taking prior appointment.
- Attendance of both parents for the PTMs is compulsory and the Class Teacher should be informed about any absenteeism, prior to the meeting. Students must report in their school uniform.
- Any communication made by the parent / guardian should be addressed to the Class Teacher. The Address and Phone No., Admission No., Name of the Student, Class, Section should be clearly mentioned in the application.
- Parents should sigh the progress report card and return it to the Class Teacher on the next working day. If lost/mutilated, a replacement will be made after the payment of the required fine of Rs.100 at the administrative office.
- The name, admission no., class, section and house of the pupil should be clearly marked on all the belongings of the students for e.g. blazers, ties, jerseys, skirts, House T-Shirts, socks, shoes bags, scarves etc.
- Parents are required to co-operate with the school in its attempt to help their children progress by paying attention to their attendance, punctuality and discipline.
- Students are expected to take care of all school property and in case of any damage, it will be made good by the concerned student together with a fine imposed for the offence.
- Students are advised not to carry any cash . They must not bring valuable articles for e.g. mobile phones, expensive watches, fountain pens, electronic gadgets, or jewelleries to school. In case of loss of valuables or other articles, the authorities will try their best to trace the items but shall not undertake any responsibility for the loss or its replacement.
- It is compulsory for all students to attend school on the first day of the beginning of a semester / after each vacation, and the last day before the end of a semester/ beginning of a vacation, otherwise, strict action will be taken by the school authority.
- The ward whose parents avoid meeting the authorities when advised to do so may not be allowed to attend the classes.
- Parents must carry the Escort Card of their wards and personally see off and receive their wards at the bus stop.
- Parents must first consul the school calendar, date sheets and other circulars before making enquiries over phone.
- Parents and guardians are requested to read the school rules.
- Strict action will be taken against students using unfair means during examination. In case a student is found resorting to unfair means during an examination, he/she will be awarded a zero in the examination and parents will be required to sign an undertaking.
- In the event of a student missing his /her assessment due to his / her absence from school, there shall be no re-assessment for the student.
- Collection and distribution of lunch packets and other belongings is not the responsibility of the school and is not allowed.
- No student is allowed to bring gifts or return gifts etc. to school to mark his / her / other’s birthday or for any other occasion.
- Students must wear school uniform even on his / her birthday.
- Parents are requested to carry the Escort Card with them while visiting the school for any function organised by the school. If either the ID or Escort Card is damaged or lost, an application along with one / two identical photos has to be submitted to the office and the parent will be issued a temporary Identity Card / Escort Card as the case may be. Further, parents shall be required to pay Rs.50/- per Identity Card / Escort Card at the school office.
Parents / guardians are requested not to approach the teachers for private tuition for their wards. If any student is found guilty of doing so, then strict action will be taken against both parties and the student might be asked to leave school. If any kind of help is required, then the parents / guardians are requested to get in touch with the Principal and assistance may be considered as per the convenience of the school and / or the teacher.